10 Best Inspirational Travel Quotes
1. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
2. “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
3. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
4. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
5. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
6. “The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
7. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
8. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
9. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
10. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
5 Important Travel Tips
1. Be Flexible – Always plan for delays and try not to get upset when things inevitably go wrong. Patience is extremely important when traveling!
2. Learn Common Phrases of the Local Language – A simple “Please,” “Thank you,” and “I’m sorry” in the local language goes a long way.
3. Don’t Forget an Extra Camera Battery (or Two) – Have you ever gotten to that epic sunset photo spot and realized your camera battery is dead and you don’t have a back up? I try to bring at least one camera battery on all of my trips, so that I don’t miss out on that perfect shot
4. Always Buy Travel Insurance – A medical emergency can wipe out your savings — or even worse. I offer Manulife Travel Insurance.
5. Make Photocopies of Important Documents – Very important to always have a Photocopy of your Passport and other important documents. It can really expedite matters if you happen to lose your passport or have it stolen.
Real People. Real Letters. Real Adventures…
Traveling with Lorraine Young is first class all the way. Such a lovely lady who is also knowledgeable, caring, professional and just plain fun to be with. Always making sure that our needs are met and we are all happy.
We have used Lorraine’s service for the past eleven years and have had nothing but good experiences from the hotels she has booked to the cruise itineraries she has recommended. Would highly recommend her to anyone.
Terry and I really liked the cruises you planned. Terry was severely disabled. Before she died she told me that she could not believe the happiness and joy she had on these cruises. We managed to do so many unique things because you really care for people and are the best travel planner we have ever had.
In Affiliation With